Wednesday, November 4, 2015

11-04-2015

Hola a todos!!!

So this last week was awesome!!! 

Being in this mission we have gotten absolutely spoiled!!! 

This last week we had the opportunity once again to have a general authority come and visit us. Elder Nielson of the first quorum of the 70 came and talked to us for 3 days. Well, technically he only talked to us for one day, but he was in the mission for three days and talked to different zones. It was so cool!!! He talked to us on Wednesday, and we were with him for 8 hours. It was a long day, but it was awesome!!! 

So firstly he talked about the importance of members, and the way that we should really be looking for new instigators. He talked about us having a gold mine here in Mexico that is just waiting for us, and the way we are going to get to it is through the less active members. I am super excited. I absolutely love working with the less active members. I don't know why, but I just feel that I have a special connection with them. I am just able to connect, and help them to realize the blessing that they could be receiving, and that really they are missing it in their lives!  

We also had a really kind of boring weekend. So it was the weekend of the Day of the Dead. Super huge holiday here in Mexico, and we were stuck inside. But I will admit it was super cool to see all of the preparation, and the beautiful chocolate skulls, and offerings that were prepared for the day!! It is such a beautiful thing to see all the the rich culture that is here in Mexico. I will for sure have to come back after the mission to be able to experience all of the culture. I cant wait. I will have a green card, and will never have to worry about getting back!! I am so happy! 

So other that than, all is well. 

My comp is awesome!!! He is such a blessing, and is such an amazing missionary!!! He is learning really quick, and just wants to be here and work!!!

So that is all that I have to say for this week!!! 

Love you all so much!!! 

Elder Mason Millar


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are thriving on your mission. So neat you are taught by apostles of the Lord. Keep it going. How is your Spanish? Have you had any experiences out there that have surprised you in a good way? What is your favorite food on the mission now that you have been out.

    Keep up the good work!


    Laurel

    ReplyDelete