Wednesday, November 26, 2014

11-24-2014

Hola Todos,

So Not much has changed from last week to this week. All I know is that everything is going by really really fast. I can't even believe I have already been here for two weeks. The time just flies by, and at the same time everything feels like I am going to be here for an eternity!!! 

I was informed this week by one of the local Hermanas that I don't sound like a gringo! So for the few words that I know I sound like I know what I am talking about. 

This week I had to eat the worst food since I arrived in Mexico. I had to eat broccoli and an over easy egg :P  It was absolutely disgusting!!! And I almost died!!! Trees are not supposed to be eaten ever! But I survived the two plates of broccoli that I had to eat. So all is well, no worries!

The food here is for the most part good. Occasionally you get a questionable meat, but you just put it in a tortilla and hope for the best! 

Last Friday I finally got my first free shower. It was pouring rain for about 45 minutes and I happened to forget my jacket at the house because it looked like it was going to be a nice day. You can't trust the weather here. But is was fun. After we got soaked, we went and stood in the font because it is the only place with warm water in this crazy city. So we held our freezing hands under the warm water in the font. That was fun!!!

Tonight after I am done writing I get to go to the mission office and spend the night so that I can go and do visa paperwork tomorrow morning. That will be a journey!!! 

All is well, and I love all of you!!!

Con Amor,
Elder Mason Millar

I love the weather in Mexico. But I can't even express how much I do and am going to miss the snow for the next two years!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment