Sunday, November 2, 2014

10-30-2014

Hola Mis Amigos,

How is everyone? Is the world still continuing on? Here in the MTC it seems like every day is the same and that I am stuck in a weird gospel twisted version of Groundhog Day!!!

So there has not been much that went on this week. We had to say goodbye to the two older districts that left on Monday. That was really hard. I had grown very very close to them and it was really hard to see them go. Elder Scott Stout was probably one of the most incredible men that I have ever met in my life. He was one of the old zone leaders and I believe was in one of the pictures from last week.  I can't believe that that will be me in just ten more days!!! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE??? The MTC has a weird way of making the weeks go by really fast. I think it is due to the fact that you do the exact thing every single day and they all seem to mush together into one large mass. I can't wait to get to Mexico even though the elders that just left have said that it is harder than you can even imagine. I know that the lord knows that we can do hard things, and through him we will be able to get through anything. 

This week we also had eleven new elders and sisters join the zone. I don't really know them yet because I have had a whole like 25 minutes to talk to them. They seem to be pretty cool missionaries, and I can't wait to get to know them. 

The adventure that we had this week was actually a two day expedition. So on Monday my companion and I had to go back to the dentist to have his permanent crown put on. The only problem was the quality of the impression that the dentist okayed. Having been in dental offices I can say that this one is not of the greatest quality. They somewhat jimmy rigged the crown so that they could send in to have a new one made. So that means that we get to go back again next week. The only problem with the first crown was that it did not get set very well and popped off Tuesday morning. So low and behold, back to the dental office again. I am really hoping that this time the temporary will actually hold until next Wednesday so we don't have to go back again!!!

The only announcement that I have is that I will be receiving my flight plans tomorrow. I will inform you tomorrow night with all the information I receive.   

I love the Lord and love this Gospel. 
And most of all, I love being a representative of both and being able to serve.

Con Mucho Amor,
Elder Mason Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment