Sunday, October 26, 2014

10-23-2014

Hola Everyone,

So this last week was not a very eventful week. Didn't have much of anything out of the ordinary. As of this next Monday my district will officially be the oldest district in the zone. How weird is that? 

It was already been almost four weeks. I can't believe how fast it is going. I will be receiving my travel plans for Mexico this next week. It is really happening. I really hope that my whole mission doesn't go by this fast. 

I have already fallen so far into the lords work that I don't think I will every want to come home. And I know when I get down to Mexico I am going to fall even more in love with the people and the work. 

Last week we got a new district and have so far had two different sets of elders move into our room. Having 6 elders in one room with only 4 closets and 4 desks in not very easy. The amount of suitcases and clothing that 6 missionaries have is amazing!!!


Sorry for the short letter, but I don't have much to say for this week. 

I love you all, and love the lord.

Con Amor,
Elder Mason Millar




No comments:

Post a Comment