Monday, October 12, 2015

10-12-2015

Hey all,

So tomorrow is the big day!!! I will be getting my kid!!! (otherwise known as the Elder I will be training)

It is hard, I am not going to lie. I am so excited to get my new comp, but at the same time, I don't want my old one to leave. We have had a wonderful three months together, and have enjoyed the last 9 months in the same district. We have grown a lot together, and learned too many wonderful things!!!

So this last week was a pretty uneventful week, I am not going to lie. We had interviews with Pres, I had a meeting for all the new trainers, and then we knew my comp was leaving so we spent quite a bit of time passing with members to say goodbye.

I had a very very strong testimony building experience on Saturday night. 

So my comp and I were asleep, and then at like 4 in the morning we hear a big bang! (No it was not a gun) It sounded like a cabinet or something in our neighbor's house fell. Then about 30 minutes later we heard some yelling, and some pounding on our neighbor's door. The pounding then moved to our door, and he started yelling "Neighbors help me!" I asked my comp what he thought we should do, and he said he was drunk. 

So then I asked if we should say a prayer, and we did. 
Immediately as we started the prayer and asked for protection the banging stopped, and he left the building. 

The Lord answers prayers, if we will ask him with faith. He loves us, and wants us to be safe. Don't ever be afraid to pray and ask for the help that you need!!! 

I love you all, and hope you have a wonderful week!!!

Love,
Elder Mason Millar 






No comments:

Post a Comment