Monday, September 7, 2015

09-07-2015

Hey everyone!

So, I am not going to lie! This week was one of the most normal weeks I have had. Maybe a little less than normal. 

In the mission we like to call them Faith testing weeks! (or weeks that no one wants you, and all the lessons you had scheduled fell through!)

So this week the new that happened, was that we got another elder in our ward. His name is Elder Pacheko, and he is from Bolivia, He is 26, and is an Environmental Engineer. That is pretty crazy. So now in our zone, we have an engineer, and our zone leader was a practicing midwife in Chile before the mission. There are really some cool elders in this mission. 

So because I dont have much to talk about I will talk about the Mission Challenge. We have been challenged as a mission by president to read The Book of Mormon in 12 weeks. It is awesome!! I have already read it twice since I have been out, and can testify that it is 100% true. We as missionaries teach that it is the Key Stone to the church. This is because the fact that this book is true means that Joseph Smith really translated it through the Gift of the Holy Ghost. Which means that he was really a prophet, and really saw God and Jesus Christ. It means that everything that happened in the church is true, and that is what my testimony is built on. 

I KNOW THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE, AND NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO CHANGE MY THOUGHT ON THAT. I  WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY TESTIMONY THAT THIS BOOK IS A BOOK, AND THE WORDS OF GOD!!!

With this, I invite all of you to take the challenge, and read The Book of Mormon, whether you are a member of the church or not. This book can and will change your life, if you will read and pray about it with SINCERE HEART, REAL INTENTION, AND FAITH IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! Let this book change your life like it has changed mine!!!

Love you all, and have a wonderful week!

Con Mucho Amor, 
Elder Mason Millar 

This was my crew for cleaning, and cutting the grass at the church on Saturday. I can 100% say that my little sisters can do a better job than they can!!! 


Love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment