Sunday, May 24, 2015

05-18-2015

Hey all!!!

So this week can be wrapped up with that first sentence. 

"A week of not a whole lot, Wrapped up with an AWESOME day!!!"

So this week was pretty uneventful. Starting on Tuesday I started to get a little sick, and couldn't figure out why. I didn't have a fever, or any signs of sickness, other than the fact that my stomach hurt. It was a kind of churning pain just below my stomach. I thought about it a little more, and thought. "I am in Mexico. I probably have parasites!" So... I took some pills for it, and have felt for the most part better ever since! I love Mexico!

So other than that, this week I finished another book called The Peace giver. Wow, was that an incredible book!!! 

So the other events for the week. 

Saturday... We had an investigator get married, so that she can get baptized, and then after the we went to a full blown Mexican fiesta! We were the waiters, and it was very fun!!! At this party they cooked over 200lbs of chicken. Who does that? And the cake that they had, was probably the most amazing wedding cake that I have ever eaten. It was a chocolate cake with a caramel flan in the top layer. It was delicious!!!!

So today... The day that made this entire week!!!! So we went to central with four other elders just to party the day away. It was super super fun!!! 500 Pesos, a box of Krispy Kreme dougnuts, Carls Jr. and two pairs of Ray Bans sun glasses. It was a pretty good day. 

Oh yeah, And last night I made M&M cookies that were delicious!!!! I will send pictures! 

So that is about all that happened this week. I love you all so very much, and hope that you have a wonderful week!!!

Besos,
Elder Mason Millar



No comments:

Post a Comment