Sunday, May 24, 2015

05-11-2015


Hello all,

So this week was a pretty good week. We had lots of lessons, and were able to take a lot of members out with us to teach. It is really cool to teach with members, because the connection that they are able to have with the investigators, and new members is completely different than with the missionaries. I can honestly say that working with the members this week has greatly strengthened my testimony on the importance of Member Missionary Work. 

Do you all know what that means? (For those of you who are members)

You need to find ways to help the missionaries. That means giving them references, going on visits with them, and finding little ways to be an example, of teach someone you meet, or know!!!!
I can promise all of you that by doing this, you will be able to see a difference in your life, and the lives of the people around you!!! If you don't believe me, TRY IT!

So for a funny story this week!!!

So me and my comp were out on Wednesday, and we were in front of this less active families house throwing rocks at the window to see if they were home so that we could have a lesson with them. Well, while we were out front of their house this super super drunk guy came walking down the street singing. This was just funny in itself. But then he stopped and started talking to us. And he asked if I knew this song. So he started singing some random song that I have never heard in my life, and after about 30 seconds he stopped and asked me if I know who sings it. I told him no, and then he started to sing it again. Then at about the same place he stopped and asked me again if I knew who sang it. I told him no, and then he said that he didn't believe me, and started singing it again. 
This went of for a little longer than 5 minutes, and it was really really funny!!!!

So I am sorry all for the short letter this week, but I don't feel like I have much to say because I just talked to my family yesterday. 

I love you all, and Hope you are all safe!!!

Love,
Mason Millar



No comments:

Post a Comment