Tuesday, June 2, 2015

05-25-2015

Hello All,

So this weeks letter will be short, but it will be very good! (I hope!)

So this week was not super eventful, but it was good. We had divisions/splits on Thursday, because my comp is the District Leader. So I was with Elder Hernandez from the D.R. They were really good splits, and we got to meet with some less active members.

The one I would like to share was with Jesus Escoto. He is the brother of Paula, and he has not wanted anything to do with our messages, but this day he agreed to listen to us. Under one condition. We could teach for 15 minutes and then we had to watch 15 minutes of Dragon Ball Z. I hate that show, but we agreed. 

We started to teach the lesson on the plan of salvation, and he had a whole bunch of questions. (Remember that his dad died about a year and a half ago.) It was such a good lesson, and in the end we taught for about 35 minutes. It was the first step to make it back to the church for Jesus. I am really excited! We have a Family Home Evening tonight with the family, and it should be really good! 

Other than that not a whole lot happened this week. I made more cookies, and am starting to get the hang of them now!!! And this morning I made muffins!!! (I will include pictures!!!) 

I love you all so much, and you are in my prayers!!!

Les Quiero,
Elder Mason Millar

The beetle was in the street by the church, and had a super strong bite!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment