Tuesday, April 14, 2015

04-13-2015

Hola everyone!!!

So to tell you the truth, not much happened this week!!! All of the weeks just seem to be blending together, and I can't tell them apart. 

We honestly do the same things every single week, and I honestly don't know what to write. 

So this week I went on divisions (splits) twice. My comp is the district leader, so he had to go with the other elders in our district to see how they are working. 

The second day of divisions I went to my old area, and worked with one of the elders that is over there. It was really weird, but also really cool. While we were there we did a bunch of contacts, and they were some of the greatest contacts that I have ever done! It is weird how when you don't have anything to do and you listen to where the Lord wants you, he generally has people there that are waiting for you!!!

Today I went to the center with my comp and the other Elders from Peru. They all wanted to go to some Peruvian restaurant, and I tagged along. 

I am so sorry for the short letter this week, and that it was not very eventful, but I will work on a good one for next week!!!

I love you all so so much, and miss you even more!

Con Mucho Amor.
Elder Mason Millar






No comments:

Post a Comment