Monday, March 9, 2015

03-09-2015

Buenas Tardes,

Hey everyone, so this week went by really fast, but was so full of things to be done!!!! 

So starting with Tuesday... We woke up early to make it to the church so we could watch Meet the Mormons before our zone conference. Man was that a good movie, but did it every make me homesick watching and seeing the Utah mountains and snow!!!! 

I can say if there is anything I miss most it would be the mountains, and my bikes!!!! I never realized how relaxing it is to just plug in headphones, and go on a ride! I will definitely be coming back to Mexico with a downhill bike to to city riding though!!!!

So other than the conference it was a pretty normal week. We have two investigators that will be getting baptized on Saturday. That should be good, other than the color of the water out here is Paraíso. It is just a little bit brown!!!

On Thursday I was not feeling well, and didn't make it out to work. It was a very boring day, but I got a lot of reading done, and was able to catch up a little bit on my sleep!

On Saturday the other two elders that live with us had a baptism with four people that got baptized. It was a good baptism, and everything went well. Later that night we had an awesome lesson in english with a guy named Christian. He lived in the states for most of his life, but got deported, and is waiting to be able to work on his papers. He has some problems with drugs, but we are working through them, and I am really really hoping that he can get his life turned around. He wants it so so bad, but is stuck in a hard place! 

That is about all that has happened this week. I bought another plant. A little tree for my desk!!!! And next week I will probably have some news about changes. My comp has been here for 8 months, and I am pretty sure that he will be getting moved. Who knows though!

I love you all so much, and you are in my prayers!!!

Les quiero,
Elder Mason Millar


No comments:

Post a Comment