Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!

So, I don't have much to say this week.

But I had a wedding yesterday, and went to the Mexico City visitors center today.





But really all I wanted to to was wish everyone a Happy New Year and let everyone know what my goals are for 2015, or ´´My full year of service to the Lord´´

This year my main goal is to read every single one of  the standard works. That would be
-The Old and New testimate, 
-The book of Mormon AGAIN, 
-Doctrine and Covenants AGAIN, 
-and the Pearl of Great Price!

My other goals, 
-Learn Spanish more, and when I can speak to focus on Dental and Medical spanish
-Go through the Mexico City Temple
-Stay fit, and not gain weight
And Lastly,
-Make lots of friends!!!!!

These are my goals for the new year, and I would love to hear all of yours!!!

Los Amo,
Elder Mason Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment