Monday, February 29, 2016

02-29-2016

Hey all!!!

So this last week was really good!!!

Last week I told you about Omar and his Family, so this week I will tell you about our other investigator that is really cool too!!!

So a little about Isai. He is 19, and the grandson of a member. (The member is a super super crazy old lady!!!) He is in college to become an engineer, and is super cool!!! He has now come to church twice, and has a baptismal date for the 26th of March!!! He is really excited, and loves our visits. He is also really into exercise, and I think he is going to start going to the Gym with us in the morning!!! 

So the events for this week were the amazing eating/cooking that we did with a member. His name is Estevan, and he is a chef for the MTC (Mission Training Center)  here in Mexico. So last week after we had our meeting we came over, and learned how to make Chicken fettuccine alfredo. It was amazing!!! Then on Sunday we ate here for lunch, and then we chilled for the afternoon, and learned how to make an Impossible Cake. It is a chocolate cake with Flan on top!!! We have peanut butter flan!!! We are going to eat it today for a missionaries birthday!! We also ate snickerdoodle cookies, and cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting!!! I have become really really good friends with Estevan!!! He loves to cook, and I miss eating really good food!!! 

I can be 100% honest saying that I can not wait to get home and eat Mom's food!!! I am so tired of oil covered food that makes me feel sick after every meal!! I just want some sauteed vegetables. Doesn't matter what they are, and a super rare cooked thick steak!!! And maybe a little Guacamole that is really spicy. That makes steak taste really good!!! But I miss my Mommy's cooking!!! 

So it was another week in the mission just like that!!!!


Have a great week!!! Love you all!!!!   







No comments:

Post a Comment