Wednesday, January 6, 2016

01-04-2016

Hey all, 

So this last week was a pretty blan, but good week!!! 

With the whole New Year's thing that went on we didn't have the chance to get much work done. But we were still able to find a family!!! We received a reference from the English class that we teach, and we went and contacted them. They are a family of 8. 5 kids, and the parents, and grandmother. It was really cool!!!

It was nice to be able to find something to be able to leave for my comp. We had a good two cycles, but didn't see any fruits. It was good!!! 

So if you haven't guess already, I have changes. I have been in this area for 6 months now, and Pres is now going to change me. I won't know until tomorrow where I am going, but there are now going to be 9 zones in the mission. That means there are 8 different zones that I could be going to!!!! We will see. I will let you all know!!!

So this week has been kind of difficult. I have been saying goodbye to everyone that I have gotten to know over the last 6 months! It is really killing me!!!! 


It was honestly the hardest to say goodbye to the group that we have been teaching for the last 3 months!!! I have truly grown to love them. They are such incredible people, they just got a little caught up, and needed some help!!! They are incredible!!!

Yesterday I was also able to bear my testimony in church. It was pretty hard. I have made so much family here, and just don't want to have to say goodbye!!! It has just been so hard!!! I know that one day I will be able to see them again though!!!!

So That is about all for this week! I will let you all know next week what happens with changes!!! 

Love you all!!!


Elder Mason Millar




No comments:

Post a Comment