Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12-15-2015

Hey all!!!!

So this last week, or two weeks. I didn't write last week. I am sorry.

But this last week was a pretty eventful, and uneventful week. 

So we started off the week normal with a normal day of work on Tuesday. Then on Wednesday we had our Zone conference. It was really nice. It was very much based on repentance, and what it means to be a convert. It was a very very good conference, and It was wonderful to all of the missionaries that I haven't seen in so much time!!!

Then on Thursday I went on divisions with the Zone leaders. That was an alright day. I generally don't really like divisions. They just stress me out, and make me feel like I am being judged the whole day by my leaders. And For those of you who know me really well, I am not generally the kind of person that likes to be lead. The only Five people that I want to lead my life are: God, Jesus, the Holy Ghost, My future wife, and my parents!!! But it was a good day. I learned a lot, and just kind of got back into the groove of things!!!!

So then on Friday and Saturday we were stuck in the house for the whole day. It was kind of a bummer, but it was a nice break. We had a battle with our nerf guns, and played a lot of Magic. It is a cool card game that is pretty big here in the mission. 

Then on Sunday we had the dedication of the Tijuana temple. It was very nice to be able to go to another dedication. It is now officially the 13 active temple in Mexico. Yeah. They don't quite touch the 17 in just Utah, but it is really cool!!! My favorite part of the temple dedications is always when everyone sings "The Spirit of God." The spirit is always so strong in the room, and it just fills my whole body with the spirit!!!

Then yesterday we had our mission Christmas party!!! It was DOPE!!!! So to start out we had a really nice devotional, and a funny talent show!! We then ate, and played games!!! I am not bragging... Okay yeah I am. Me and my comp out of the 4 events won three of them. I won the Hula Hoop and limbo, and my comp won the Joseph Smith stick pull. It was awesome!! We won some flashlights, and a 300 Peso soccer ball. It was pretty awesome!!!     

It was a nice break, and a nice time to see all the elders from the mission. We don't get to see each other very often, and it is always nice to talk with everyone!!!

So that is all I have for the last weeks. It was great, and we have some prospects to find some news this week!!! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!

Love you all!

Elder Mason Millar


No comments:

Post a Comment