Tuesday, July 26, 2016

2016-07-25

Just a little thing for the blog!! 

So I know it has been a while since I have written something for the blog, But I just want you to all know that I am still alive, and breathing!!!

I just wanted to write a little something today:)

So as missionaries we are always focused on teaching people and helping them to learn more about their Heavenly Father, and how much he loves them, and that He has a plan for them, but so often we just get into a rhythm of saying the same thing and using the same scriptures over and over and over. Something that I have learned here as I have been teaching over the last 22 months is the importance of a testimony!! 

What is a Testimony? A testimony is the knowledge that someone has about a truth. It can be as simple as " I know that God loves me" and it can be as complicated as a 4 page paper. It is different for everyone, and everyone receives them in different ways. 

The importance of a testimony is not only to have one though. It is something that you have, and that by sharing it with others can drastically change their lives!!! As missionaries we see it all the time as we meet new people and help to to build theirs. I have always been asked by missionaries why I don't teach with lots of scriptures, and I have always said I have found more joy and success by sharing with them MY testimony and then watching them as they feel the spirit and start looking for themselves!!! It is such an incredible thing to see, and it saddens me to think that it is coming to a close in 7 short weeks!!! 

Take the time to share you testimony, It can be done through a Text, Conversation, Actions, and Just by being an example!!! 

Find the joy of sharing your Testimony!!!

Love, 

Elder Mason Millar  


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I kind of put together a BBQ for the elders in my zone today!!! It was Pretty Epic!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment