Monday, March 28, 2016

03-28-2016

Hey all!!!

Sorry, I know it has been several weeks, but honestly I have just not had ganas (the desire) to write a big letter. 

So in the last three weeks there have been several different things that happened. 

So two weeks ago, we had the chance to go to the temple and doa session. It was absolutely wonderful!! It had been almost 6 months since I had entered the temple!!! This was not any normal temple visit though. My companion received special permission from Pres to go, because his mom came into town with her ward to go!!! So my comp spent the whole day with his mom, and we went to the temple!!!

So this last week, I had a great opportunity to use my talents to help a sister in the ward. So this sister is a widow of three or so years, and had about a hundred plants just sitting all over her yard in flower pots that were gifted to her over they years from her husband. I asked her if she would trust me enough to design her a garden. She said yes, and we went over the next day, and I spent 6 hours on it!!! (with 45 minutes for breakfast, and for lunch!!!) She was at work the whole time, and had no idea what was going to happen. So after we finished we left, and then get a text that night. It was just thanking us. Then I was talking to her yesterday, and she confessed that she was super super worried that I was going to destroy her plants!!! But it was really just a wonderful thing to be able to get dirty again, and do what I love!!!!

So other than that there is not much of anything that we have done!!! We are going to have a baptism next week, which will be the first in over 6 months for me!!! It is going to be really nice!! She has asked me to confirm her. She will be the first confirmation that I have done, not that it is too difficult. I speak Spanish, so it should be pretty easy!!! 

So that is all that I have for now. 

Hasta la Proxima!!! 

Love you all,
Elder Mason Millar




Before and after!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment